Pages

Thursday, May 20, 2010

Update Notes

I have been polishing up my blog a bit.  My current email address is now in my profile, so you can email me about any posts if you wish.  I have also activated Feedburner and provided the option to subscribe to my blog through email.  I have subscribed to quite a few blogs and enjoy having updates appear in my inbox, so now my updates can appear in yours, if you desire.

The appearance and features on NanCooks will continually change as I experiment.  I get bored easily and also like to learn new things.  The background on the blog will also periodically be different as I find new free designs to use.

1 comment:

Patricia @ ButterYum said...

Hi Nan - I'm honored! Yes, of course - please feel free to publish. You are so kind to ask!

:)
ButterYum