Pages

Saturday, April 10, 2010

New Feature

I just added a new feature to my blog called "Magic Tricks".  You can see it to the right below the Archive list.  I constantly am reading food mags, blogs, newspapers, websites.  I also watch Food Network.  In all this food related reading I come across ideas and need a way to remember them.  I also love it when other cooks give me new ideas and would like to pass them along as well.  Since I am not much for lists in notebooks (I always lose the notebook or forget to write it down at all), I had the idea while cleaning the kitchen (my constant occupation, it seems....cook...clean....cook....clean....cook....clean....) this morning to make a sidebar on the blog and list all the ideas that run around in my head.  So if you check in and there is no new blog entry, check out the list on the right....newest tip will be on the top.  If you have any tips for me, please let me know.

No comments: