Pages

Sunday, April 04, 2010

Birthday Treat

My daughter gave me the best gift ever, her time and talent! She planned a birthday dinner and breakfast, brought home all the ingredients in coolers and bags, took over my kitchen and treated me like Queen for a Day.







There was more, but with lots of wine and conversation the camera was forgotten!

Breakfast was a delicious bread pudding/french toast equivalent that was to die for. Whole wheat baguette, blueberries, and pecans soaked up milk and egg whites all night and was baked in individual ceramic pots for breakfast, along with bacon rubbed with brown sugar and baked in the oven.

And for all this, I just sat and watched and talked to my daughter! What a brilliant gift.......

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Least I could do for such a wonderful mom :-)