Pages

Monday, July 05, 2010

Wine Label Fun

We drank a lot of good wine during our beach week.  A local grocer has devoted about half of his store to wines, at extremely good prices, so we take full advantage.  I had planned to remove the labels for a scrapbook, but they came too fast and furious for me.... I did manage to take some photos of labels and created this scrapbook page.  I am especially proud of the "wallpaper"....that is a translucent photo of a lineup during a tasting one evening.

2 comments:

Debbi Does Dinner Healthy said...

That sounds fun! What a cool way to keep a memory, my friend is a scrapbooker, I'm shocked she hasn't done this!

Anonymous said...

This looks so great! I love the picture idea, it's a lot easier than trying to pry the labels off the bottles lol :-)