Pages

Wednesday, July 07, 2010

Shrimp and Fish at the Beach

The annual get-together of the three Williams boys and their families is a food-fest.  We all meet at our beach condo at SunnySide on Panama City Beach for a week, rain or shine, stormy or gorgeous.  We are on the beach, with a deck, screened porch with paddle fan, HD tv, and a full sized kitchen, so we are ready!

Since all our kids are now grown (with grands here and on the way, both), the week is quiet, but the food is smashing.  Ted is a fab cook and this year I gave him some competition!!! (He did dinner, I did lunch.....)

Here is our shrimp and fish feast.  The seafood is limited, do to closed fishing grounds because of  the Gulf oil spill, but we did o.k.



Caprese Salad
Sauteed Shrimp
Sauteed Grouper
Roasted AsparagusPosted by Picasa

Ted manned the stovetop for the shrimp and grouper (take a look at that wonderful crusty stuff in the pan!), Norman and Larry managed the caprese salad, and I did the roasted asparagus.  We all poured the wine.

The shrimp and grouper are resting on Malissa's wonderful cheese grits.

More feasts to come.............

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

My stomach is growling....

Cinny said...

oh that looks yummy! I'm your newest follower from new friends friday. I hope you'll check out my blog and follow me too. Thanks!
http://whirlwindofsurprises.blogspot.com