Pages

Sunday, January 23, 2011

Yes, I have children

I am finally getting around to making scrapbook pages of my own children.  I have put it off for several reasons:  I had made goals to make lots of Christmas gifts that did not include pics of my own kids; the colors of these old pictures is really bad; nothing is organized.  I do have some pictures in albums and will start there.  The boxes are daunting.  And I suspect a lot of Jason's pics are in the boxes of slides in the drawer.  Oh my.

So, without further ado, here is my first creation.  I scraplifted a layout from Sheila Doherty in the book Scrapbooking Digitally.  I made a template based on her shapes.  Then I used one of my favorite kits for babies, "animal crackers" by Gina.  And, yes, it tells a story.  Click on it to make it bigger so you can read.

1 comment:

Shelby said...

I'm impressed! I really should be getting my children photos organized too. I really like what you are doing!