Pages

Saturday, January 29, 2011

My Favorite Asian Stirfry

This is a Thai type dish and is currently my favorite.  I do it a little different each time, depending upon what is in my fridge.  This time I had forgotten to put in any veg, so I quickly reheated some nice crisp fresh green beans. 

It is called Caramelized Black Pepper chicken and originally came from Foodandwine.com  I found it on a blog, because the instructions I printed off have comments and substitutions.  Anyway, click the link to find the recipe.  And remember it is just a starting point.  I use a dash of hot pepper sauce since I never have any kind of chiles in my house; dried or otherwise.

2 comments:

Shelby said...

Thanks for the link Nan. Grumpy loves black pepper chicken. On my way to read the recipe!

Anonymous said...

YUM how did I not know about this?? It looks delicious, I am going to be making that one soon.