Pages

Saturday, January 29, 2011

Color Change

Randomly digging through boxes of photos and found the old polaroids from my college graduation.  I had a graduation themed kit from Digital Scrapbook Premium Kits and the colors were wrong. So I laboriously changed the colors using various tedious methods in PSE.  Here it is.

Then I decided to try another approach.  I took one of the premade pages from the kit and used it as a template and pasted over each shape with all my new colored elements.  Which one do you like best?

I confess it is much easier to use somebody else's layout.  The technical aspects of PSE are about all I can handle.  If I want to create my own layout I do much better in MM.  However, I do need to learn PSE.  At least for awhile I am trying to not use MM.  Tough love and all that.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I actually like the second one best! The larger pictures are easier to see.

Anonymous said...

I like the second one best, the pictures are bigger and easier to see! Plus the text on the bottom right is a nice touch.