Pages

Saturday, January 22, 2011

Telling the Story

Even as I try and learn to use the huge program that is PSE8, and love all the stuff it can do, I still prefer to "tell a story" with my pictures and when that takes precedence, I like to slip into my nice "cuddly pajamas", also known as Memory Mixer.  It is just so easy to use and I can get quick results that make me happy.

During our "bonus" trip to Houston, I was taking photos of Griffie with my new iPhone.  I ended up with this story.....





(thanks to Bellabeluga for the cute camera and other elements)

3 comments:

Una Lome said...

Great to see our stuff in use!
Thanks for the credits!!

Una Lome said...

Thanks for the credits!!

Big Dutch Hug Bella!!

Anonymous said...

Oh that is hilarious...he definitely figured out how to work it pretty quick!!