Pages

Thursday, August 10, 2006

What's Happening in the Kitchen?

I like to cook. Actually, I like to try new recipes. I subscribe to several cooking magazines and our dinners are pretty much based on the current issue of whichever magazine was delivered most recently by snail mail, or in my email box. The only people at my dinner table are me and my husband, and he is happy with a different recipe every night, so we get along well.

My big problem is that I will make a dinner that is really good and then forget to ever make it again.....I have the attention span of a gnat. So this blog is going to be an attempt to permanently record each meal I make that bears repeating. I will try to include a photo of the finished plate for inspiration. I will also be including the recipe, or the link to the recipe if I got in online

Why should you read my blog? Well, hopefully you can use my ideas to help you figure out what to cook at YOUR house for dinner!

No comments: