Pages

Sunday, January 08, 2012

Onward with the Digi Challenges

I need to constantly challenge myself with my art and hobbies; I get bored really fast.  With the start of 2012 I needed a new focus for digiscrap, since I have gotten reasonably proficient with PSE.  At least as much as I need to know for now.  So I need something new to learn.

Since it is always fun to interact with people, I have been eager to start posting in some digiscrap galleries, but any I had found were difficult to join, required you to use only kits purchased from their designers, and an exhaustive listing of all elements and papers used on the scrapbook page.  I checked 'no' beside all these requirements.

Well, lo and behold, I have discovered two digi sites recently with galleries and challenges that don't care what kits you use and don't ask you to list everything used on the page.  They just let you have fun.  If you use their designers' kits, you can  earn points.  I will get around to doing that eventually.  Baby steps and all.

So for now I am keeping digital boredom at bay.  Today I made this design for a template challenge at StufftoScrap.  It is actually going to be a page to add to Jenni's wedding album.  The photos are the candids of our friends and family on the beach waiting for the lovely bride to appear!

2 comments:

AiringMyLaundry said...

I like that design!

Unknown said...

I think it's especially cute how you circled the pic of dad & I in hearts :-)