Pages

Friday, August 13, 2010

Leftovers Taking Over

Last night I realized my kitchen cabinet had no more fridge containers......they were all full of dribs and drabs of fresh veggies in the refrigerator.  Uh Oh...

Fast forward to lunchtime today, following a trip to the farmer's market.  I really could not justify digging into the fresh purchases while the bits and pieces from last weeks trip languished, just about ready for the rubbish bin.

So....I got out all those containers and dumped the contents on the cutting board and started chopping.


Then I softened a big tortilla wrapper in the microwave, cooked some bacon, dumped on some Ranch dressing and piled up the goodies.
Wrap and Roll!
I did serve one item from the market trip.....

1 comment:

Shelby said...

Looks like you made good use of your leftovers! :)