Pages

Friday, August 13, 2010

Gorgeous and Useful

 


I just simply have to brag. This inset bookcase was installed by my son and the decorative painting done by his wife. They put it in the upstairs hallway just outside of Harrison's room. I can't wait to see it in person.

He swears it just took a day to make.  Of course he did a lot of studying of the situation and figuring it out in advance, just like his Dad.   To make it easier they bought a ready-made bookcase.  Sounds like a great idea to me!!!

I'll have to remember this idea for his Dad to do when we get our retirement home in Georgia!Posted by Picasa

Note:  I just got an email from Lindsay and she says she did not paint it, she bought removable ( vinyl sticker type) from the wall decor department at Kohl's. They can also be found at various places online.

3 comments:

Debbi Does Dinner Healthy said...

Gorgeous! I LOVE the painting!! Give them both a high five from me!

glor said...

Wow, this is incredibly fantastic. Love, love, love it.

Anonymous said...

I love that! Had no idea Lindsay was so good at painting. Very cool idea!!