Pages

Sunday, May 27, 2012

Fly Away... Redux

Remember Fly Away? I made this page and posted it awhile back.
Fly-Away-web
In light of a future scrapbook, I try and make a double page layout.  I came across two more photos taken in Assmanhassen, so I could make another page. I save my pages in .TIFF layers so I can use the same layout, maybe with some tweaks, maybe not.  Here it is:
gerrmania-monument-web
I decided to do some research on Assmanhassen and the monument to share with you.  And I found a lovely Youtube video that you can watch and go on that trip with us.  Enjoy. I found another video, this one of Rudesheim, near Assmanhassen.  The views on the mountain are even better.  I have not scrapped this town, yet.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I'm guessing I was there, but don't remember a thing :-) Cool videos though!