Pages

Wednesday, June 06, 2012

Scrap it Quick (Page, that is!)

The best invention ever for digiscrappers is the Quick Page.  A QP is a completed page by a designer, with openings for your photos.  When I first started learning digi, I used a lot of QPs.  I also learned to change the colors and other editing to make them my own.  Anyway.

I read my daughter's blog entry today from Spoonful at a Time and remembered I had Snapseed already on my iPad.  I wanted to play.  I found three pics of Griff on his trike that I took with my iphone, that were really dark but I loved them anyway.  I did some fiddling in Snapseed, transferred them to the computer via Photosync.

I was not in the mood to design a page, and I just knew among my collected QPs I had a perfect layout.  I did:
This QP was made by KimericKreations.  She made it from her kit, Boys will be Boys and gave it away.  I do love FREE.  All you digis, go check out her blog, it is full of freebies, also she sells her stuff at the Digichick.  This particular QP did not have background paper, but I had a piece of her paper in my stash, so I used it with a bit of color curve tweaking.

Griff was riding his tricycle on their culdesac.  Jason (his Dad) grew up on a culdesac and he and Lindsay were lucky enough to find a house on a very nice one in Texas, so his kids can enjoy the freedom of a whole street to play on, too!

No comments: