Thursday, June 14, 2012
I am still trying to figure out how to make a blog header. The bird, tree, and text were designed by my daughter. The background has been less than perfect. I changed the color of the tree and added the flowers to the bottom and put a linen background on it. Linen digi paper by Agnes Biro and the flower border a freebie I found in my stash FF_by_ k-josscraps. For now it will stay this way, til I learn to do something more. I want a nice background on each side, but so far no idea how to make it. Tutorial I read today and tried was a rousing failure. I always did have trouble following instructions! I did change the basic blogger background today.
Posted by Nan at Thursday, June 14, 2012