Pages

Monday, September 05, 2011

Let's Play with Paper Dolls!

Join me on a paper doll journey.  I found my mom's paper dolls from the 20's and perhaps 30's in an old book.  They were cut out of a magazine, which was the way they were presented to the public.  I believe these are Dolly Dimples, or perhaps similar.

I scanned the dolls and their clothing into my computer and will present each doll to you during the next weeks and dress them.  Please feel free to right click and copy them for your enjoyment.  Perhaps you have a daughter or a granddaughter who would enjoy them.  If you need to make sure the dress and doll are same size and they don't copy off the blog correctly, send me a note and I will send you an original file.  I am a novice when  it comes to offering freebie downloads.

Here is Dolly #1, a dress, and the doll in a dress!  I manipulated everything in PSE  Not sure this dress is designed for this doll, but will figure it out as I go along.  Look for Doll #2 soon.




No comments: