Pages

Monday, February 28, 2011

The Pathfinder

I just finished making an album of my grandsons' visit to the zoo in Houston.  I had to share this page I made of the youngest, Grif.  Of course he was not really this close to the animals;  I removed him from a couple of pics and placed him into two more.  Photo merging. I am actually getting pretty decent at PSE8.

What makes Grif reading the map so meaningful and amusing....his Papa Larry is the pathfinder in our family....he always studies the map and decides on the best plan of action.  Grif seems to be a chip off the old block!!!

 The background on the page was something I found online.  I was going to merge it into another solid color for a texture effect, but it looked absolutely perfect this way.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love! Although at first glance appears a bit scary that he is so close to the animals, I know it is just PSE magic :-)