Pages

Saturday, September 07, 2013

Summer on the Boardwalk

I just love this kit, Summer on the Boardwalk. Leaving a Legacy Designs has put this kit, plus Here Comes Trouble, and Here's the Scoop, on sale today for 50% off, so now is your chance to grab it for all those summer photos you have not scrapped yet!

I made this cluster using the kit:


Click on the image and you can get it for free today, along with two other clusters by the team over on Kimberly's blog!

You can see the cluster in this layout I made for a beach photo I took this summer:

*As a member of the Leaving a Legacy Designs Creative Team, I receive products for free in return for creating and posting projects to promote said product. Please be advised that the Leaving a Legacy Designs products used and showcased on this blog any time after(insert date) were indeed received for free.

Each image is linked, the kit is available at two stores.

No comments: