Pages

Sunday, September 08, 2013

More Magic with PSE Tutorials

While I was on the Digital Scrapper website today, the sketch-to-painting tutorial was mentioned in a forum.  I have tried this technique using lots of different techniques and never have been happy.  Digital Scrapper tutorials are so easy to follow, I bought it and started playing around.

One of my favorite photos taken while we were in Europe is this one:

I use it a lot when I am learning a new technique.

Today was no exception.  I am extremely happy with my end result.  I followed the instructions completely, but when I got to the blending on the paper, an unusual blend mode result caught my eye and this is what happened:

I will be back with a more traditional version of the tutorial later.  I just love turning boring photos into works of art.

No comments: