Pages

Saturday, September 07, 2013

Here's The Scoop

Do you have a little girl to scrap for?  This is the cutest kit by Leaving a Legacy Designs and it is on sale for just $2 today here.

LLD has a great Creative Team and I was inspired to scraplift them.  Here is a layout from Tina
 Here is mine:
I confess to a pretty literal scraplift.  I even put Tina's layout at the base of my own layout and placed the same elements in the same places.  I did add a few more touches to make it mine.  Thanks, Tina, for your inspiration!

(*As a member of the Leaving a Legacy Designs Creative Team, I receive products for free in return for creating and posting projects to promote said product. Please be advised that the Leaving a Legacy Designs products used and showcased on this blog any time after(insert date) were indeed received for free.)


No comments: