Pages

Friday, August 09, 2013

Doing a happy scrapping dance!

I have used many of the printing services for my scrapbooks.  Recently it has been mostly Snapfish.  Out of curiosity today I decided to look at  Shutterfly.com. again.  And my, oh my, they have a brand new rockin' ipad app......https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/shutterfly-for-ipad/id396799352?mt=8

I can make my pages, sync the jpegs to my ipad, open the app, make a book and share it!  Online.  Then if recipients want to have a hard copy, they can buy one with a click.  This is the best marketing tool ever for digiscrappers.  It also links up with facebook and instagram.  I am so in love.  Quite frankly uploading my digi pages to the web site and laboriously creating a book with them is exhausting.  Not all of the sites out there are very user friendly, and each one totally different.  This was actually fun.

My younger scrapbook recipients would honestly prefer a digital version of the scrapbooks they get every Christmas, or in addition to the hard copy.  Now everyone can be happy!

Check it out.  It is very user friendly.

No comments: