Pages

Monday, March 11, 2013

Scrapping Europe

I really need to focus on my photos from Europe.  They will not get scrapped on their own.  The photos are numerous but intimidate me a bit....I want the photo book to be amazing and my "mojo" just is not around. I see ideas on scrap blogs and galleries, but getting mine onto the page is not so easy.   I did read a blog entry just a few days ago about scrapping with big photos and it inspired me.  This is the first one.

I used Lee Benker's Designs template for the March template challenge.  Lee does just lovely clustering.  Me, not so much.  anyway, there ARE clusters on the layout.  Sort of.  Not quite like hers.  She had cluster guides on the template, but those intimidate me too.  Someday.

For the template go here and join the challenge.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Gorgeous!! I love the black and white/color contrast, very cool.