Pages

Friday, March 01, 2013

March Build a Kit

Stuff to Scrap's March Build a Kit, Bad to the Bone is live in the store. It is a must for all you dog lovers who have cute pics to scrap. All images linked.







I am on Leaving a Legacy's Creative Team and was lucky enough to get Kimberly's part early.   I do not have a dog, but I do have dog photos.   My nephew is a professional photographer and he and his wife for a time had two adorable dachsunds  and they made many appearances in adorable photo shoots.  I searched diligently on FB and found some of them.


The next layout is of my son's adorable great dane, Ella.  Thanks, Tom, for having this great photo of her on FB.   I ran several actions on it and the last one was fluorescent chalk and that was it!


Remember

1 comment:

Unknown said...

LMAO I don't remember ever seeing the hot dog shot - that is awesome! Great layouts, beautiful one of Ella :)