Pages

Sunday, February 17, 2013

China Plate Magic

I am packing up some antique china to store right now and decided to grab my camera and take photos of it.    A photo takes up less room, right.

This is one of the plates; it was handpainted in the late 1940's by a neighbor of my mother's.  I have several of them and this is one I am not overly fond of, compared to many of the others.

But look what a little digi magic can do with those daisies.  Or sunflowers????


Credits:  Arbenting_Grungy_Paper_Textures
DigiPreserves_Possibilities_LaceRibbon3
coffeeshop autumn fire paper

I simply could not resist going a little further with this lovely composition:  This is me and Papa Woody at my nephew's wedding.




1 comment:

Unknown said...

What a fun way to play with your china pattern! I like :)