Pages

Tuesday, February 05, 2013

Be Mine

Lee Benker's Designs has a new kit out just in time for Valentine's Day; it is called BeMine and is just so pretty.

(click image to go to the store to grab it)
And, as always, she has designed some delightful journaling cards for the kit. (click image to find them in the store.

I made two layouts using BeMine



As usual, I scrapped the adorable children from my extended family.  Thank you for posting them, mommies

That "thing" behind the small photos in the above layout, I made using this paper:
Isn't it cool what you can do in photoshop? (for some reason, Blogger puts a black background on my .pngs.  At least it makes them show up!  If you would like this .png splat to help you scrap with BeMine, you can get it here.  You are welcome.  



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wonderful layouts, Nan!! :)