Pages

Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Breakfast

I'll admit to not particularly liking breakfast.  I don't like breakfast foods so much.  I was happy travelling in Europe because their breakfast consists of rolls, ham, cheese, smoked salmon....that sort of thing.  My husband usually found the sausage and eggs, while I sat down with the salmon.  A mixed marriage. 

The big advantage of that sort of breakfast while travelling, is that you could take the bread, cheese, and ham and make sandwiches, wrap them in napkins, put them in your purse and have lunch under a nice shade tree beside a castle or on a park bench in the city.

So I digress.  The point of this blog post is to send you to this article; scroll down the page, enjoying the lovely scrapbook page layouts as you go.  Ro really lays it on the line about breakfast, and I agree with her...once I started making myself eat breakfast I found I actually woke up hungry and had a better day.  I go to yoga classes three mornings a week and if I don't eat first, I start shaking halfway through the class.

So find a breakfast you enjoy and eat it!!!  (mine is usually grapenuts, granola, sliced almonds, frozen blueberries, almond milk, french vanilla flavored CoffeeMate.  Yum.

No comments: