Pages

Saturday, May 02, 2015

Month of Memories

I am going to play along with a game in the Scrap Girls Forum.  I am a paying member of the web site and get a huge kit once a month.  The challenges and games do not restrict me to just their products, which is very important.  I can't stand to be limited when I start creating.

We are supposed to take a photo everyday and scrap it in a 4x6 format.  This is a variation of Project Life, which is way too big a project.  I think I can do this for a month, especially since we have a lot of stuff happening this month to take photos of; not our usual quiet days.

Here is my first layout, welcoming you on my month's journey.


As you can see, I did not make many more layouts.  Life got busy and I lost interest in the prompts.  Here are the rest.  There might be more, no promises!





No comments: