Pages

Friday, August 31, 2012

Bowling Revisited

Until one day last week I had not bowled since I was in my early twenties.  I always loved to bowl, but just had never had the opportunity and had thought little about it in the ensuing years.  Enter three grandsons and a week long trip to visit them.  They love to bowl; even the 4 year old.  So Nana and Papa took them bowling.  What fun we had! 

As well as bowling (I got a few strikes...they now have bumpers they install at request to keep the balls from going into the gutters....keeps the kiddie frustration down.....so it was a bit easier)
I also wielded my point and shoot camera and got a few keepers.

Ta Da!


Thanks to Tracy Martin Designs and The Daily Digi for the kit, Dream. 

2 comments:

Kyky said...

Great and funny!

Unknown said...

Love this page! You really captured the bowling action :)