Pages

Friday, February 24, 2012

STUCK

No, I am not stuck; that is name of a scrapbooking blog I found.  It is called Stuck?! and posts a monthly sketch to challenge digiscrappers.  Since I do not have my cousin Kay to challenge me several times a day on the book we created together, I have to find something else to jog my creativity.  This is my first month to participate.

Since I am working on the Iceland pages, I created a page for that series from the February sketch.

This is the sketch
This is my take on it:


It is the companion page to Out and About.  I used items from these kits and designers: Freshly by This Little Missy, Butterfly Garden by Mommy Made This, curious Cute by Meagans Creations.
the Girl by Scrappin Serenity.

1 comment:

Lizzy Hill said...

This is pretty neat page,too - LOVE those colours:)) Stuck's a great site....have fun finding LOTS more challenge blogs, they really do get you inspired:):)