Pages

Thursday, January 31, 2013

Leaving a Legacy Designs

I just signed on to be on the Creative Team of Leaving a Legacy Designs over at Stuff to Scrap.  Nothing like putting more on my plate!

Kimberly, the person behind Leaving a Legacy has a current kit in the STS store.  Click on the kit graphic to go take a look.


As a member of the Creative Team I make layouts to showcase the kit.  Here are the first two I made.



I love having hearts in the kit, since it is getting close to Valentine's Day.  But I especially love the puzzle pieces.  Interestingly enough, I used puzzle pieces for a page a couple of years ago....clipped family photos onto them to show the pieces of a family.  I probably posted it on this blog.

Anyway, this is a very pretty kit.  Go take a look.  And while you are over at Stuff to Scrap, take a look at the list of  Challenges the members sponsor every month.  I used to spend a lot of time doing those and I plan to start back up.  I do love to do challenges.  (I even sponsor one myself over at Hummie's World.)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Very pretty layouts, Nan. Congrats on your new team. :)